Sunday 26 April 2009

New Mestrelab Blog


I’m happy to announce our new blog on Mestrelab. As Santi wrote, the purpose of this blog is “to report on company progress and ideas, to tell stories about our trips and conferences, and to highlight aspects of our products which we may think our users may be interested in reading, or hearing, about
A lot of people seemed to be very interested in what we're doing in Mestrelab so we thought that it would be helpful to create this blog so as to keep you all up to date on what’s going on with our commercial initiatives, trips (including photo sets from those trips) etc.
So if you feel curious about Mestrelab activities, please visit our new blog. We look forward to hearing from you.

Mestrelab's blog: http://blog.mestrec.com

1 comment:

Giò said...

Hi! my name is Giorgio, I'm a Bloggher and a student of chemistry and tecnologic Phamaceutical in the University of Padova (italy). I interested in software for data processing of the nmr spectra, I want to ask you if there are an free softwares for mac OS.
Many thank you for your answer and if do you like, please visit my blog (http://gio505.blogspot.com/)